Sunday 17 May 2020

Year Three Homework – Week 5 
Hello year three. Again, I want to say keep up the great work you are doing at home! I am enjoying seeing and hearing about all the things you have been up to. Also thank you for the lovely get-well posters and messages you have sent for Oscar. They will really help to cheer him up. If there are any more, please e-mail them to maesycoedprimary82@gmail.com or drop them into school between 9.00 – 11.00 this week.   
Here is the homework grid for the next week. Again, there are two activities for you to try to complete each day. Please do them in any order. Our next theme is Animals and this will continue after the half term holiday.
Remember that you can send
PowerPoints or Word documents from Office 365 to me by e-mail. In the top right corner of your work, click the share button and please send it to my school e-mail  kings13@hwbcymru.net 
You can also e-mail each other. All the instructions are on this page, just scroll down a bit further. 
Please keep having a look at the j2homework button on Just2easy. There may be tasks or ideas for you on there too.  
Finally, I am missing you all very much, so please feel free to type a message to me, by using j2message.  I have enjoyed speaking to you this way. You can also speak to each other on this app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below