Sunday 3 May 2020

Weeks 3 and 4 Home Tasks Please scroll down to see the grids

Year Three Homework – Weeks 3 and 4
Hello again year three. I just want to say a very big thank you for all the wonderful work you have been doing at home. I am really enjoying looking at your files on Just2easy in Hwb and seeing all the lovely tasks you have been completing. 
Here are the homework grids for the next two weeks. Again, they have two activities for you to try to complete each day. Please do them in an order that is best for you. Our theme for the next fortnight is Food and Health

If you are able to take a photo of something that you have done or made, you can save this to My Files by using the UPLOAD button on Just2easy. Then I will be able to see it and type a comment. You can then type a message back to me if you wish. 
If you have used Word or PowerPoint on Office 365, you are able to share this work with me so I can see it. In the top right corner of your work, click the share button and please send it to my school e-mail kings13@hwbcymru.net  You can also try e-mailing each other safely. All the instructions are on this page, just scroll down a bit further. 
Please also have a look at the j2homework button on Just2easy. There will be tasks on there or messages for our class from me. 
Finally, I am missing you all very much, so please feel free to type a message to me, by clicking the speech bubbles on your work in MY FILES. Lots of you have already started reading my comments in the bubbles and sending me a message back. I have enjoyed speaking to you this way. 
Take care everyone and stay safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below